Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 February 2014

The dress is finished

Hi everyone,
It's February already! Where on earth did the last few months go?
Well life has been hectic as always, but I have finished THE DRESS!!!!!



I have a new respect for dress makers since attempting this project.

I realized this would be a huge challenge for me, but I didn't appreciate the all consuming passion, energy and enthusiasm that completely engulfed me.

Sitting at my sewing machine, stitching merrily away, I found myself looking at my watch only to find several hours had passed by, sometimes the whole day.
Unfortunately my life and work got in the way of this project, hence the time between my posts.
I'm sure if you look to close you would find some mistakes, but on the whole I'm really pleased with my effort.

This has been an amazing experience for me!


So on to the next project.
I thought I would use the same pattern again, it suits me, but this time I will attach small sleeves.
A picture of the fabric coming up in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment